You’ve finally found it…
…the missing link that most don’t even know about, yet is ultimately ESSENTIAL to restore your health and kickstart your weight loss efforts.
The truth is, life gets busy, and it’s harder to make time for a daily workout than it is putting in the effort during the workout. Even when we do exercise, there are still times of negative feedback from our mirrors…
…we’ve seen no difference and no progress.
Regardless of your workout schedule, the struggle of losing weight could be coming from something else other than a daily treadmill run. The difficulty could stem from the amount of toxic waste residing in your body.
It sounds terrifying, but it’s true. Every day, we take in toxins whether it be from food or even the air we breathe. Sometimes we can control the intake, but most of the time, it’s out of our hands.
Did you know the average newborn has 287 chemicals in their umbilical cord blood. If they have that many when protected in the womb, just imagine how many toxins you might have that are wreaking havoc on your body.
No matter whose fault it is though, there are toxins bloating your body and causing difficulties when it comes to losing weight.
Luckily, to get rid of the waste and jump start your weight loss, it may be as simple as eliminating the toxins that are weighing you down.
Here are 5 helpful ways to get rid of toxins to get rid of weight:
1. Drink Water: On average, one should consume up to 64 ounces of water a day. Carry a water bottle with measurements so that you can see how much water you have to and need to drink to reach that average.
Even though it can be hard to stay that hydrated, by drinking water, you are allowing your liver to cleanse your blood by continuously flushing out any toxins residing in your body.
2. Breathe Deeply: When one takes long breaths, they are allowing their lungs to perform their function best by providing oxygen throughout the body. If you take many shorter breaths, you are stripping the entirety of that function away from the lungs, causing for blockages and clogs in areas that were not reached by oxygen.
So take deeper and slower breaths throughout your day. This will also naturally give you a clearer mind and less anxiety.
3. Get Rid of Sugars: When sugar is ingested, it messes with your blood sugar levels as well as remains in your body longer than other food due to its artificialness.
It is especially difficult to cut back on, but once you get rid of refined sugars and artificial sweeteners, your body will be clearer than ever from the toxins that form from sugar crystals.
4. Sweat: Sweating releases toxins through your pores, so it’s time to get hot! If you’re not a runner, do whatever can get your heart pumping at least once a day so that you are regularly releasing toxins that have entered your body throughout the day.
5. Poop Every Day: I know this may sound gross, but the reality is that one of the best ways to rid your body of toxic waste is to poop it out. Conversely, if you’re not pooping at least 1-2 times a day, your waste can begin to build up and get stuck to the walls of your colon.
When this happens, it begins to putrefy and begins to leak toxins into your body. Therefore it is crucial that you rid your body of waste and ultimately flush those toxins out.
As far as weight loss, the average person has anywhere between 5-25 pound of poop in your body at any given time. Therefore, by properly cleansing the colon, you can expect to:
- Instantly drop pounds of weight that’s simultaneously leaking toxins in your blood stream
- Eliminate toxins and putrefied waste that are tearing down your body and causing unnecessary symptoms
- Feel better than you have in years, now that you’ve cleansed your body
Following these 5 steps will you get you in the right direction to becoming toxin-free, but it’s also important to know where to start in your toxin exit plan.
It’s guaranteed that you can’t find the solution unless you find the cause, and there are many different foundations for toxins. To help get you on the right track, see what we have found to be the largest cause of toxins in the average person.
It’s what’s often referred to as the “Invisible Killer” and it is unknowingly effecting 9 out of 10 Americans.
It’s also been recognized by Dr. Ross Anderson as:
“the single most undiagnosed health problem in the history of the human race”.
So not only is it sabotaging your weight loss, but it’s also often the leading cause of:
- Irritable Bowels
- Digestive Issues
- Skin Disorders
- Bad Mood
- Muscle and Joint Pain
And the list goes on and on, all because of this “Invisible Killer” that is causing you to live with these symptoms and ultimately STEALING years off your life.
Click the link below to learn all about the Invisible Killer and the simple 3 step process that eliminates it and restores your quality of life.